Looking For New Talent
Posted by: A-ZOTZ Records ()
Date: January 03, 2001 03:14AM

Special Press Release
email: a_zotz@hotmail.com

Greetings,
My name is John Taglieri and I have recently been hired by A-ZOTZ Records as a promoter and talent scout. My goal is to find unknown talented artists and provide them the opportunity to have their work promoted and distributed both on-line and off-line.
I understand an artist’s desire to be heard and accepted. My areas of specialty range anywhere from Mainstream Rock, Alternative, Blues, Jazz, Rockabilly, Psychobilly, to the plain absurd.
A-ZOTZ Records is a brand new e-label designed to provide and outlet for the highest quality new music in every genre. It is our goal to provide our artists with the very best the industry has to offer, from top quality new recordings with talented producers and engineers to the best exposure and follow-up available in today’s fast paced industry.
Understanding your position in the marketplace, I am extending a personal invitation to submit any artists you feel have record selling potential. Please feel free to contact me at this number: (973) 304-0505 if you have any further questions. Additional information can be found on our website at www.a-zotz.com.
On behalf of myself and everyone at A-ZOTZ Records, I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

John Taglieri
Talent Scout
A-ZOTZ Records
960 Belmont Ave., Suite C
N. Haledon, NJ 07508

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Looking For New Talent109 A-ZOTZ Records 01/03/2001 03:14AM
RE: Looking For New Talent 87 croman%%%%%%% 01/05/2001 07:49AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.