New Obsessions! ;-)
Posted by: Rocker Chic ()
Date: May 09, 2000 12:45PM

Wanted to send out a thanks to all the regulars on this board and to Andrew for all of the great info. he has helped me gather on all AOR/HR/HM releases that I would never have known about if it weren't for your endless ravings about them.

I just got a delivery from one of my new favorite music resources (AOR Heaven): The two Steelhouse Lane albums and two more Jaded Heart releases (Mystery Eyes and Inside Out). I am loving these... Big time! I'm also finding it hard to pick a favorite at this point. Gee, looks like I'll have to give these a few more spins then, won't I? ;-)

BTW, Don, I never got a chance to thank you for steering me toward Harem Scarem's "Karma Cleansing" and Dr. Rock and the Wild Bunch. I'm really diggin' these! ;-D

Rocker Chic
(Yep, that's a new email... Using my boyfriend's account on AOL. However, the WebTV account is still active, as well.)

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
New Obsessions! ;-)241 Rocker Chic 05/09/2000 12:45PM
RE: Hey, thanks... 130 Don 05/12/2000 02:42AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.