STRANGEWAYS ' NEW PLASTIC'S JUST BEEN RELEASED !!!
Date: January 01, 2001 03:41AM

Hey Tony ( Koogles ) , it seems that STRANGEWAYS ' new album's just been released and happens to be under a big dark cloud , and I felt like sheddin' some light into it .

The CD is called " GRAVITATIONAL PULL " and it's been described once more as another fantastic piece of plastic , BEWARE , there they go again overatin' CDs , who knows maybe the guys have stopped foolin' around and have come back to their glory days , wishful thinkin' !!! .

Tony I'm givin' ya' their homepage so you may check them out !!.

There you'll find information 'bout their first album , which , beware , it ain't nothing like their two classic CDs , you know , but it's a nice HAR-AOR album , with the classic hooklines , easy, it's not a barkin' DOG , you may actually get it if you want to , you'll enjot it !! .

There're also reviews , information about all of their albums , their whole biography, and the chance of gettin' their albums through their homepage , 10 bucks I think !! .

ANDREW you could place this information in the news section,
I'm sure that there are people out there that'd be more than pleased to know about this band , despite their two last albums ,
which's kind of make me lose my faith in them , I certainly hope that they have finally broken the chains with their new plastic , too good to be true I'm afraid , don't you think so , mate ???? .

STRANGEWAYS ' HOMEPAGE .
HTTP://HANGDOG.CO.UK/

Andrew thanks for your e-mail , it's been really nice to hear from you , man :) .

TONIGHT I'M GONNA HAVE A WILD NIGHT WITH MY BUDDIES DOWNTOWN , WHERE THE ENGLISH AND SPANISH GIRLS ARE WATIN' FOR US , KEEPIN' EVERYTHING HOT AND WET BUT THE DRINKS AND THE ICE
!!!!!!!! .

AFTER THE THE WHOLE DAMN WORKIN' WEEK WE NEED TO FIND SOME BLISS OUT THERE , AND WE CAN ALWAYS FIND IT WHERE THE GIRLS , THE DRINKS AND THE FRIENDS ARE ... YEAH KEEP THAT SMILES ON YOUR FACES , MATES !!!! .

DRINKS UP TONIGHT FOLKS , WHAT THE HECK !!!!!!

TAKE CARE TONY AND YOU ANDREW TOO !!!!!!!

GREAT MELODIC ROCK AWAITS ME TONIGHT , YEAH LET'S GET A LITTLE HIGH , BABY !!!!!! .

I'M DEFINITELY IN THE MOOD FOR SOME ACTION TONIGHT ,
SO GIRLS OPEN YOUR ARMS TO DADDY , HAHAHAHAHA !!!

SE YA' FOLKS , I'M FEELIN' SUPERB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

IT'S EVENING IN SPAIN ( EUROPE ) YET !!! .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
STRANGEWAYS ' NEW PLASTIC'S JUST BEEN RELEASED !!!151 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 01/01/2001 03:41AM
RE: STRANGEWAYS ' NEW PLASTIC'S JUST BEEN RELEASED 120 koogles 01/03/2001 01:18AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.