MRF5

Re: Any Great White aficionados on here?
Posted by: sharkfist ()
Date: November 15, 2017 06:47PM

Well I suppose I would put myself into the Great White super fan bracket, so will put in my 2 cents

Recovery Live is taken from the Shot In The Dark era. Like you said there are different versions. The more rare are the UK and Japanese versions.

Live At The Ritz is an EP from the Once Bitten Tour and is the same show that was shown on MTV. You can probably find footage on YouTube. This was only ever released as a Promo and can be difficult to find.

Live in London is from the support tour with Alice Cooper during the Twice Shy tour. I was actually at 1 of the 2 nights they did at Wembley Arena. This was a Japanese only EP.

Live In New York was a Japanese only special release bundled with the Hooked album. It was also released as a bootleg called Big Blues. It was basically a very intimate in studio (Electric Ladyland if I recall) set with a small audience. Thye play a few rare tracks from the Japanese only Blue EP.

Anaheim Live is from the Psycho City tour.

Stage is a double Live album from the Sail Away tour.

You have missed Thank You.... Goodnight, which was the last live album with Jack Russell.

If you like the Live At The Marquee album (a little rawer sounding) I would suggest the Live At The Ritz album. If you want a more polished sounding album any of the last three are a good start.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2017 06:50PM by sharkfist.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Any Great White aficionados on here? 1618 timstar 11/14/2017 10:04PM
Re: Any Great White aficionados on here? 186 jklwire 11/15/2017 04:28AM
Re: Any Great White aficionados on here? 156 TOUCH1980 11/15/2017 05:16AM
Re: Any Great White aficionados on here? 146 TOUCH1980 11/15/2017 05:16AM
Re: Any Great White aficionados on here? 137 doggy 11/15/2017 07:46AM
Re: Any Great White aficionados on here?118 sharkfist 11/15/2017 06:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.