MRF5

Re: Helloween "Sweet seductions"
Posted by: HammerDown ()
Date: November 10, 2017 11:05PM

Adolfo,

There certainly is a fan of Helloween around here.

Such compilations remind you just what a fine catalogue they have. Again it is a matter of personal preference, but I'd swap Starlight for Victim of Fate and probably add another from the (still) underrated Walls of Jericho - Phantoms of Death would be my choice. Also, glad to see The Chance in, although I would add Someone's Crying and Mankind from another overlooked album (unfortunately, everyone only seems to remember Heavy Metal Hamsters). Still, I appreciate you can't include everything. However, I agree, the omission of the superb Why? is criminal.

I last saw Helloween on the Monsters of Rock Cruise - East Coast 2016, and, despite that cruise having some of my very favourite acts on (Madam X, Lillian Axe, Hardcore Superstar & Queensryche to name a few), their Pool Stage show was one of the true highlights of the entire trip.

Off to see them next week in London on the Pumpkins United tour and simply can't wait.

Cheers

Mark

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Helloween "Sweet seductions" 1131 adolfo 11/09/2017 08:07AM
Re: Helloween "Sweet seductions"58 HammerDown 11/10/2017 11:05PM
Re: Helloween "Sweet seductions" 52 garyt 11/10/2017 11:29PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.