MRF5

Black Sabbath 'Ten Year War' box set
Posted by: Addyeddy ()
Date: September 30, 2017 09:59PM

Just taken delivery of my copy (I was lucky enough to snag the gold edition, number 29/50!),and it really is nicely done. Sleeve reproductions are good, with all extras and inner sleeves intact,including the Master of Reality poster, nicely coloured vinyls, good sturdy box. The book is a little sparse, just offering quotes alongside photos. The MQA crucifix audio stick sounds excellent. If you didn't get a gold copy you're not missing much, the only difference is the outer box is gold rather than silver. The print is still the ordinary silver one, and isn't signed. So if you've ever wanted all of Ozzy era Sabbath on vinyl, I'd recommend this.

For anyone interested in the super deluxe edition of their forthcoming 'The End', best price I've found is from Impericon. Com in Germany. Current price is £42.99, but sign up for their newsletter and you get a voucher for £5 off, then there's £2.99 delivery on top. Still a lot cheaper than HMV.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Black Sabbath 'Ten Year War' box set1316 Addyeddy 09/30/2017 09:59PM
Re: Black Sabbath 'Ten Year War' box set 128 totobob 10/02/2017 05:11AM
Re: Black Sabbath 'Ten Year War' box set 124 Addyeddy 10/02/2017 06:21AM
Re: Black Sabbath 'Ten Year War' box set 101 garyt 10/02/2017 09:11AM
Re: Black Sabbath 'Ten Year War' box set 101 Lynchomaniac 10/02/2017 09:26AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.