Re: -U-F-O- The Salentino Cuts
Posted by: Lynchomaniac ()
Date: October 01, 2017 12:12AM

Not heard more than Break On Through from the album, and as understandable as it is with Mogg's age and wear tear on his vocals over the years, I must say it's having an massive impact on the end result. ......and not for the better I'm afraid, and it bugs me badly!

Talking about the latter-day material (Vinnie Moore era) I think we aren't on the same page Scott - ok so the albums could have benefitted from a better production. But having said that the material on both You Are Here and Monkey Puzzle is considerably stronger than anything released since then in my books. Those two, but maybe YAH in particular is showing a band eager to prove without a shadow of doubt that they are a force to be reckoned with even after Schenker's exit. All albums after those two is a band treading water - while not bad, nothing that excites me either, like the two aforementioned does.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2017 05:52AM by Lynchomaniac.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
-U-F-O- The Salentino Cuts 1445 Scott 09/30/2017 06:40PM
Re: -U-F-O- The Salentino Cuts 248 Marco 09/30/2017 10:44PM
Re: -U-F-O- The Salentino Cuts225 Lynchomaniac 10/01/2017 12:12AM
Re: -U-F-O- The Salentino Cuts 176 Hustler 10/01/2017 03:18AM
Re: -U-F-O- The Salentino Cuts 158 Scott 10/01/2017 04:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.