Takin' the PISS of those SO CALLED reliable ...
Date: December 30, 2000 08:24AM

Hey guys , for how long are we gonna have to take the piss of those so called reliable reviewers , sellers , journalist ...????
Aren't you guys really fed UP , of being screwed right up the arse by those heartless PUNKS that just look after their wallet gettin' bigger with our sweat money !!

THE FIRST CASE --
Well the first case here it'd be when we order our CDs to a record store , I mean without havin' the chance of talkin' to the man on duty FACE 2 FACE , (JUST BY PHONE ) .
What happens when we ask them about a cd that's just seen the light and already appears on their catalogue , well the first thing
that he's gonna tell us is that's a great cd , nice production , a cool one after all , and you guys know what , YEAH the cd stinks , is a pure CRAP , a slice of shit on a spinnin' damn plastic
, and they don't give two fucks and a half 'bout our heart , money
and love for the music , they just care about our money , and are really willin' to do whatever it takes to make sure they are havin' the nicest slice of the cake ... well I'm HELL BENT on goin' for them too , what's up !!
I actually use to tell them , don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you , if the CD is a crap and sounds like a f..t , you just tell it to me and I'll order you another, if I already had in mind to order U four CDs , I'm gonna go for it , but DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO HAVE ME ON , PAL !!

THE SECOND CASE .
Well the second case it'd be the people who run web-sites where use to pander , worship CDs that are nothing but average melodic rock cds , tellin' us all that is the next big thing , and stuff like that , I've just couldn't ever understand how heavy-edged
people is allowed to review melodic stuff , it's just came to my mind when I read on a mag the review of the ASIA's archivas tellin'
that that records shouldn't have ever seen the light but kept in a dusty shelve , and right here I say ( HOW COME A PUNK LIKE
THAT IS ALLOWED TO REVIEW IN AN INTERNATIONAL MAG ?? )

At this point I'd have to say that ANDREW's reviews use to be pretty accurate , dispite the MELODICA's controversy where Andrew told us that the cd was a winner , and was really next to worship it , and then it came all the bad reviews ( by fans ) , which's made me not to check it out 'till now , I will anyway !!

ANDREW , YOUR REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS GREAT PAL !!
AND I'D TO TAKE THIS CHANCE TO CONGRATULATE U FOR
THE STUNNIN' SITE THAT YOU'RE RUNNIN' ... KEEPIN' OUR DREAMS WARM AND ALIVE !!

HEY FOLKS , HOW LONG ARE WE GONNA HAVE TO STAND
THAT MONKEYS HAVIN' US ON ?????

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY FRIENDS ON THIS NOTICEBOARD
, ESPECIALLY TO MY CANADIAN PARTNER IN CRIME KOOGLES !!!!!!!

ANY THOUGHS !!!!!!!!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Takin' the PISS of those SO CALLED reliable ...148 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 12/30/2000 08:24AM
Well... 127 Andrew 12/30/2000 08:38AM
RE: Well... 114 Ron (Holland) 12/30/2000 08:20PM
RE: Well... 113 Phil 12/31/2000 10:34PM
RE: Well.To Phill 125 Ron (Holland) 01/02/2001 05:40AM
RE: Well... 104Tony M01/02/2001 08:53PM
RE: Well... 112 Peter M. Bietenholz 01/02/2001 09:36PM
RE: Well... 118 Phil 01/03/2001 02:27AM
RE: Well said Phil !!!! 117 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 01/03/2001 07:01AM
RE: Takin' the PISS of those SO CALLED reliable .. 117 koogles 12/31/2000 01:53AM
RE: Takin' the PISS of those SO CALLED reliable .. 116 sfk kurt 12/31/2000 03:19AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.