RE: Good luck to my spanish partners in crime !!
Date: December 27, 2000 09:09AM

Hi guys , great to hear from you !!
Yeah it seems that we are in the same ship , and I agree , the coming year is gonna be our year !!

The english version that you guys are about to release it/s been an obvious step in order to reach out other goals and I/m looking forward to listening to it !!

A couple of weeks ago I had the chance of talking to CODA/s guitar player ( Toño Ruiz ) , who told me that the band has sadly already gone astray ( disbanded ) , and it/s quite odd because they were about to enter in the studio to record their third CD with TERCER ACTO/s lead singer , it/s been really a pity but I found him very excited telling me that he was already putting a band up with some members of CODA , I told him about VINNY RECORDS and he was really excited about it and told me that he was gonna get in touch with Vicente , so who knows they might be part of the family sooner that later , he also told me that he was also looking for a label to release his INSTRUMENTAL album
( guitar stuff ) , an album that he/s just recorded ...so good news after all , a new band seems to add to the scene !!

I don/t know who you are , are you the guitar player ... if so I/d to tell you that you/re a really great guitar player , pretty much in the vein and style that I like , so keep it up , you shine man !!

How many new songs it/s gonna have the english version !!

LET ME KNOW YOUR PERSONAL E-MAIL , WE/LL BE IN TOUCH !!

VICENTE IS LIKE CRAZY WITH YOU GUYS , YOU GUYS KNOW IT , DON/T YOU !!

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST , MATES !!

WE/LL BE IN TOUCH !!

LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO I MAY GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU !!

UN ABRAZO , COMPAÑEROS !!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
ELYTE WEB SITE 133 ELYTE 12/26/2000 07:58AM
RE: ELYTE is a superb spanish band , WATCH OUTOUT 104 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 12/26/2000 08:35AM
RE: ELYTE is a superb spanish band , WATCH OUTOUT 112 ELYTE 12/26/2000 09:24AM
RE: Good luck to my spanish partners in crime !!103 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 12/27/2000 09:09AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.