GREAT MELODIC ROCK is cooking up in SPAIN !!
Date: December 26, 2000 06:44AM

HEY FOLKS , HERE IT COMES THE REALLY HOT AND COOL STUFF !!

This year that/s ending a new HARD-AOR and AOR label/s seen the light in SPAIN and lots of really cool spanish acts are finally
breaking the silence for us to enjoy them !!

This aforementioned label is giving it all for the melodic spanish bands and you can tell that the meat is already being cooked up and smelling delicious ...

There/s always been sensational spanish bands like SANGRE AZUL ( BLUE BLOOD ) , ZERO , LA FASE ( THE PHASE ) , HIROSHIMA , TOKIO , NIAGARA , TARZEN .....

The label is run by a real AOR-MANIAC ( like most of us ) , and
I/ve got to tell you all that one month ago a friend and I have been
in a studio recording instrumental songs in the Tony macalpine vein ( YES I/M A GUITAR PLAYER ) , it seems that Vicente ( The owner of the label is also interested in releasing intrumental
guitar stuff ( FRET-WANKING STUFF ) , you guys know !!

But after having a chat with the man on charge we/ve decided to
make an album with a singer on it , which is after all what we love and enjoy most ...

The songs are shaping up really great , up until now we/ve got ten songs that to my taste are superb and will set every melodic lover/s heart on FIRE , yeah !! , it/s got touches of TEN ( in their melodic vein ) , and huge melodic rock classic magic touches ,
we/ve got a singer that on the demos is really sounding great with some JORN LANDE touches , here/s already blown some minds away , but anyway it/s not sure that he/ll finally be in the final cut , some spanish singers are standing in line ...in the other hand I don/t know if I/m gonna be in the final cut either , all is pretty much in the air these days , anyway it/s up to ME ...

Thanks to labels like this one our kind of music is still pretty much alive and kicking ...

There/s a new spanish band that/s in the studio these days called SUITE 91 , and I/ve heard that the CD is gonna have to MARK MANGOLD ( DRIVE SHE SAID ) at the production helm ,
sure it/s gonna gonna be a winner !!

I/m giving you all the label/s web site where you may check out
some of the bands that are releasing CDs these days , there/re sound files to download so sit back , turn up your stereos and enjoy the music made in SPAIN ...

Chech out the band ELYTE , the cd is in spanish but the english version it/s been recorded these days and in words of the guitar player it/s gonna have new songs with great hooks that are gonna be a pure joy to hear , check out the third song " NO TE PUEDO DEJAR ATRAS " that means " I CAN/T LEAVE YOU BEHIND " and tell me what you think , that is clearly what we MELODIC LOVERS are loking for ...

VINNY RECORDS
FOR CHECKING OUT THE BANDS
http://vinnyrecords.com/aorlabel/index.htm

FOR HAVING ACCESS TO LABEL/S MAIN PAGE
http://vinnyrecords.com/

HEY KOOGLES CHECK OUT TO SOME OF THE BANDS THAT
ARE GONNA BE FINDING ITS WAY TO YOUR HANDS IN OUR TRADES SOON !!

HEY FOLKS WISH US GOOD LUCK , WE MIGHT NEED IT !!!!!

ENJOY THE SPANISH BANDS ON ME ...

LONG LIFE TO VINNY RECORDS , THERE WILL BE REALLY COOL BANDS COMING OUT OF THAT LABEL !!!

MELODIC LOVER

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
GREAT MELODIC ROCK is cooking up in SPAIN !!117 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 12/26/2000 06:44AM
RE: GREAT MELODIC ROCK is cooking up in SPAIN !! 107 RAMMY 12/27/2000 02:50AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.