SHAME ON METALLICA
Posted by: KAOS FAN ()
Date: May 08, 2000 01:50PM

Despicable, outrageous, conniving, greedy, ridiculous are just some of the words that describe my anger at Metallica for hiring a private investigator to track consumers downloading songs on the internet possibly leading to prosecution. Are these guys for real or are they simply not satisfied with their million dollar accounts? I mean who got them to their "exalted" position in the first place - some of these same 300 000 people who are supposedly now being "investigated". Personally, I don't illegally download any music on the net. If I like something I go and buy it the old fashioned way!
To me it looks like Metallica are trying to milk the gravy train for all its worth. For what it's worth I don't believe they've done anthing decent since JUSTICE and the only albums I'd even remotely call classic are RIDE THE LIGHTNING and KILL 'EM ALL.
Sorry Metallica but your heads are ensconsced so far up your nether regions that you can't see reality. You guys are greedy and in creative terms miles behind true legends like DEEP PURPLE, ZEPPELIN, THIN LIZZY etc. And live you don't hold a candle to any of the aforementioned bands and also many of the "smaller" bands on this melodicrock site.

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
SHAME ON METALLICA301 KAOS FAN 05/08/2000 01:50PM
RE: SHAME ON METALLICA--AMEN!! (np) 209 Mr. Smiley 05/08/2000 07:35PM
RE: SHAME ON METALLICA--AMEN!! (np) 196 Snake65 05/09/2000 07:04AM
RE: SHAME ON METALLICA 205 RockDude 05/09/2000 12:50AM
RE: SHAME ON METALLICA--AMEN!! (np) 176Surfpunk05/09/2000 08:25AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.