RE: POOH
Posted by: Pooh ()
Date: April 14, 2000 01:25PM

Hi Dee,

Yeah, ya know, I had planned on going to BOTH shows with some friends of mine, but unfortunately it looks as if I am going to have to work all weekend...sigh...miracles MIGHT happen and I might get finished, but I seriously doubt it. :-(

DRAT...and the M3 guys might be there TOO? <sigh> It figures...JUST my luck! I swear lately I am being followed by a rreally annoying black cloud of doom...heh heh....that really bites. M3...wow...I could stare at Slug's eyes all night...heh heh...ah, but I digress...we won't go there, this *is* a music board after all...hahahaha

Have a great time this weekend, Dee. If a miracle happens and my work deadline gets extended, I might make it out...probably not to the Friday night one, but maybe Saturday. (but I am not holding my breath...there's a mountain of work to be done and I have only climbed about 1/16 of the way up it...hahaha)

Pooh

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
The BLONZ / Mr. Natural 355 dee 04/14/2000 05:30AM
RE: The BLONZ / Mr. Natural 236Pooh04/14/2000 08:22AM
POOH 220 dee 04/14/2000 11:42AM
RE: POOH218Pooh04/14/2000 01:25PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.