Best CDs for working out at the gym
Posted by: koogles ()
Date: December 24, 2000 06:24AM

My brother came clean with me and told me that old school AOR and metal really do it for him when he's working out at the gym. This coming from a guy whose diet, besides protein bars and whey shakes, includes Rob Zombie, Slipknot and other bands that bark, snarl and growl. I thought it was really cool that he felt the high-intensity music of TNT, Dokken and Harem Scarem were unrivalled in the personal fitness environment. Of course, I've felt this way all along. When it comes to working out, I feel the rhythm and energy of melodic hard rock is conducive to better results than the lazy tempos of most modern rock tracks. My personal favourite work-out CDs are Treat's "Dreamhunter" and "Organized Crime". The fewer ballads, the better. Anyone else feel this way? If so, what are your personal favourite workout discs???

koogles

NP: Helix "Wild in the Streets"

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Best CDs for working out at the gym130 koogles 12/24/2000 06:24AM
RE: Welcome back , brother !! 116 Melodic Lover ( SPAIN) 12/24/2000 07:58AM
RE: Best CDs for working out at the gym 97 croman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12/24/2000 09:10AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.