Schenker blew it!
Posted by: Lynchbox ()
Date: December 24, 2000 01:04AM

Screw Schenker for saying Phil lost his voice on tour! The only way that this is true is if Michael finally got his hands around Phil's throat and thrashed him. Schenker did the new record and tour for the money no doubt, being he has a trail of ex-wives and children a mile long. That's understandable, everybody needs money to make a living. But it shows in the lack of input in the new songs and lack of professionalism by trying to incite fights onstage, in the middle of songs no less, that Schenker's a putz. But for god's sake, see things through and don't be such a bloated, drunken cry baby. Remember, the fans? Nah...I guess you don't.

I saw Black Sabbath on the 'Dehumanizer' tour a week before it ended as they were going to open for Ozzy's "final shows". It was already out in the press that Dio was going to leave as he didn't want to open for Oz. So, no one knew what to expect at the show. Guess what? They were complete gentleman to each other onstage. In fact they smiled so much, you would never know Dio would be gone in a week. You would have thought that another album was in the works.

Will Michael Schenker ever learn? At his age pulling the same sh*t year after year, it's incredibly doubtful. An amazing player, but I have paid my last dollar to see him play live ever again. UFO in '95 was the best show of the year that I saw. Hearing these stories of their recent tour though, just makes me sick.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Schenker blew it!124 Lynchbox 12/24/2000 01:04AM
Got to agree ... but how long ago? 116 Mister Pomp 12/24/2000 07:50PM
RE: Got to agree ... but how long ago? 104Peter M. Bietenholz12/24/2000 11:00PM
No - you're right 116 Mister Pomp 12/24/2000 11:27PM
RE: No - you're right 107Peter M. Bietenholz12/26/2000 03:38AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.